1. Contact Form: Fill out the contact form for an inquiry.
2. Questionnaire: I will send an in depth questionnaire based off of your project goals.
3. Get In Line: Once we work out the perfect package for your needs, I will send you a contract to sign and request your 70% non-refundable deposit to save your spot.
4. Research: I will jump into your world by reading your questionnaire, research your industry, your competitors and your ideal clients. This will help me create a brand that works for you and stands out!
5. Mood Board: I will send you a mood board to see if we are on the same page.
6. Photography: We will agree on a vision. Product photography will require you to ship your products to me. I will shoot products remotely. If you want me on location we will decide on a location, date and time (I am currently only available for photoshoots in South Florida). You will review the images and select your favorites. This step is your one opportunity for any feedback. Please allow, at least two weeks for photo editing. I then work on the professional editing and spend time making them perfect. Once you receive the professional edits there are no further edits. I do not alter body or face structure as it goes against my values. I will send you a .zip folder via WeTransfer with your high-res edited photos.
7. Logo Design: I will design a logo concept and send for review. You have two revision opportunities for feedback. Once reviewed, I will work on final edits and make sure you love it!
8. Brand Design: Once we have a primary logo you love, I will work on your logo variations, color palette, typography, patterns and textures Once you approve the brand design elements I will move on to the next step!
9. Collateral Design: I design the collateral add-ons, send mockups for you for review. You have two review options for feedback. I’ll make any edits so you love everything. I will guide you through creating a moo.com account so you can order your business cards. I will send you a .zip folder via WeTransfer with your digital collateral files.
10. Social Media Collateral: When your brand design elements and collateral are completed, I will work on your social media templates. I will create templates for the social platforms you use most. Depending on what editing software you are comfortable with (Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva) I will covert my designs as fully customizable templates for you to use for future designs. The templates will match your brand design aesthetic including your logo, font pairings, color palette, imagery, patterns and textures. I will send you a .zip folder via WeTransfer with your digital social media collateral files.
11. Web Design: I will design a website from set-up to launch, that stands out. First I will help you get your domain and hosting subscriptions set up. I recommend Wordpress or Squarespace. Most hosting plans allow you to create a custom domain if you don’t already have one. I will create a functional website that will guide your clients to learn about you and drive them to purchase. You have two review options for feedback. I will make final updates and test on desktop browsers and mobile devices.
12. Delivery: When the website is approved and completed, I will send you access to the website and a .zip folder with all the web elements I created.
13. 3…2…1...Launch! Your brand design is completed and your website is ready to go live! It’s time to celebrate! Share your exciting news with friends, family and your followers! It’s only just begun!